Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Spring 2015

Spring was busy!  We took a camping trip to Fredericksburg with the Indian Princesses and wondered why we still haven't purchased a camping trailer.  The popup is getting old.  Especially now that we are two adults, two kids and two dogs.  
We last visited Fredericksburg five or six years ago; Mary and I rented an old farmhouse and spent Thanksgiving riding our bikes around town.   








My mum visited from England and spent six weeks taking care of Finn while I returned to work.  We spent a weekend in San Antonio and did some touristy stuff.





Finn's first bus ride


My friend Sarah was in from DC so we met for dinner and fried ice cream.

Finn with nana on our boat tour

A friend of Andrew's introduced us to the fun of powered parachutes.  I allowed Mary to go up with a very experienced pilot.  She thought it was amazing, but I really think she had more fun driving a little beat up buggy around the perimeter of the airfield.  





We visited the gem and mineral show and made the most of the day by entering Daniel into the dog show.  We didn't stand a chance in the Best Dog Trick or Most Obedient Dog categories, so we entered him in the Best Dressed category and dressed him up as a pinata using crepe paper and a glue gun.  He won!

(crepe paper glued to a doggy shirt, not to the dog, of course)

Our neighbors moved and gave us this awesome ping pong table!  


We took a few jet skiing days with some friends and my mum.   I think my mum liked jet skiing.

Beach Baby




 

 

Mary performed in One Act Play at school.  She was the old lady and a milkmaid.  


Mary also played a lot of chess.  This girl loves chess club.  




***GRANDPARENT SECTION ***

I took a few photos of Finley.  Just a few.

 


 


shots!







Finn says "No" to avocado


Labels!

Starting to reach for objects


Very interested in Daniel.  Daniel will not make eye contact.










1 comment:

Plants Amaze Me said...

Aww! I love the Grandparent section! So many pictures of Finn! And Mary in the play! I might just have to visit again!!
:)